Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hello World! It's Sandy

Hello!

     Please allow me to introduce myself... 
     My name is Sandy and I was introduced to the Art of Blogging by my friend Genta Sebastian.        This is something new to me so, please bear with me while I settle in.
What I plan to do is share my world with you.  I tend to see the humor in most situations and  my intent is to bring smiles/laughter to you......well, most of the time, anyway.  I am also working on publishing some of my works and finally becoming a "Published Author"....or is it an "Authoress".  Whatever it is, I hope you stop by from time to time and pull up a chair, relax and let me take you into my world where reality is sometimes very far away!
     Let me know what you think  (be kind!) and let's get to know each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment